Saturday I had dinner and drinks with a friend and we shot these almost weird pictures. First we went to Wagamama which is a noodle bar and I had the amazing Seafood Ramen and afterwards we went to Tango the cocktail bard for some good cocktails.
For my moms birthday we went for a high with her and my dad. I love to spend time with them and of course good food can’t do harm! We started with a glass of Prosecco, which was a little too much at 11 o’clock but it was a good combination with all the sweets. We had a blast!
Dress, necklace, bracelet H&M
I wanted to post a quick update from what I’ve been doing so far here in Copenhagen.
First of all I’m having so much fun. It always feels so good to be around family.
I have been laughing non stop!
But here comes the descriptionw with each picture, from left to right.
- Random tower in the city ( I don’t really care about architecture and history,
but I like capturing them if they are beautiful)
- The best Doner sandwich I’ve ever had! My uncle runs a restaurant and his
food is DELICIOUS.
- Me and my cousin having so much fun in the car. He is crazy!
- My cute little cousin with mystylepoetry of course.
- Mystylepoetry in the changing room. I’ve been spending a lot on clothes!
(Stay tuned for a shopping post)
- I posed as if I was making bread in my uncles kitchen. He thought it would be
funny, I was only scared to ruin his bread!
- My cousin kind of forced me to record a song with him in his studio.
And we did it! Me & you from Cassie. Frankly, I didn’t HATE the end result
so I’ll share it on my blog later.
- Between the shopping we stopped by a Turkish buffet and they
had the best salads ever! It was like heaven to me.
- Another random building in Copenhagen. It’s nice isn’t it?
Have a nice Saturday night out or in!
I’m going to experience the Copenhagen nightlife.